|Lat: 48.66°S, Long: 142.64°E, Diam: 65.59 km, Depth: km, Rükl: (farside)|
- Dept., of Lunar and Planetary Research, Moscow University, Russia (Note, the image is of the shaded relief type and in Russian).
- IAU page: Tseraskiy
- Vitol'd Karlovich; Russian astronomer (1849-1925).
- Perhaps interesting to add something about Lydia Petrovna Ceraski... (see Bibliography below; The Sourcebook Project).
- Printed as TSERASKIY on LAC 118 (page 237), and as CERASKI on LAC 131 (page 263) in the REVISED AND UPDATED EDITION of the Clementine Atlas of the Moon (2012), Cambridge University Press.- DannyCaes Jan 9, 2013
Lydia Petrovna Ceraski in the Sourcebook Project (William R. Corliss)
- Page 570 in Mysterious Universe, a handbook of astronomical anomalies (1979) :
- The Peculiar Variable Star V Sagittae (Sky and Telescope, 1959).