- Depth data from Kurt Fisher database
- Westfall, 2000: 4.1 km
- Viscardy, 1985: 2.4 km
- Cherrington, 1969: 3.59 km
- Central peak composition: GNTA1 (Tompkins & Pieters, 1999)
- Central peak height
- [[Sekiguchi, 1972]: 1.3 km* 1.3 km peak immediately to the east of the central peak - fatastronomer**
William Scoresby (5 October 1789 - 21 March 1857) was an English Arctic explorer, scientist and divine.
Scoresby A was called Sacco by Wilkins and Paluzie-Borrell, but the IAU did not accept that name.
- Sacco was a contemporary Spanish astronomer.
- Scoresby A (Sacco): Wilkins and Moore.
- By William Scoresby: -A Description of Some Appearances of Remarkable Rainbows- (Edinburgh New Philosophical Journal, 1827), see Rare Halos, Mirages, Anomalous Rainbows, and related electromagnetic phenomena (William R. Corliss, The Sourcebook Project, 1984).