Lat: 24.65°N, Long: 2.27°E, Diam: 10.07 km, Depth: 0.69 km, Rükl: 22
- IAU page: Béla
- Depth data from Kurt Fisher database
- Westfall, 2000: 0.69 km
- Are Bela, Carlos, Jomo, and Taizo just small curved segments of a much larger circular formation?- DannyCaes Jan 2, 2010
- Béla is a Slavic female name.
- According to NASA RP-1097, "Béla" is a Minor Feature whose name was originally intended only for use in connection with Topophotomap 41B4/S3(on which it is plotted).
- The "companions" of Bela (the official names Carlos, Jomo, and Taizo) are not printed on chart 22 of Antonin Rükl's Atlas of the Moon.- DannyCaes May 26, 2010