|Lat: 29.29°N, Long: 167.01°E, Diam: 76.17 km, Depth: km, Rükl: (farside)|
- IAU page: Trumpler
- A location slightly to the west of Trumpler seems to be the centre of a basin unofficially known as U3, this according to the farside map in the page Lunar basins List.
Robert Julius; American astronomer (1866-1956).
Robert J. Trumpler in the Sourcebook Project (William R. Corliss)
- In Mysterious Universe, a handbook of astronomical anomalies (1979) :
- Page 391: On the Nature of the Canals of Mars (Carl Sagan and James B. Pollack, Nature, 1966).
- Page 672: The Deflection of Light in the Sun's Gravitational Field (Robert J. Trumpler, Astronomical Society of the Pacific - Publications, 1932).
- Page 674: The Einstein Shift - An Unsettled Problem (F.Schmeidler, Sky and Telescope, 1964).