|Lat: 39.6°S, Long: 118.3°W, Diam: 64 km, Depth: km, Rükl: (farside)|
Harlan True; American astronomer, geophysicist (1885-1964).
1932 movie with H.T.Stetson showing observatory visitors the Moon, including Nasmyth's plaster models!
Harlan True Stetson in the Sourcebook Project (William R. Corliss)
- In Rare Halos, Mirages, Anomalous Rainbows, and related electromagnetic phenomena (1984) :
- On the Correlation of Radio Reception with the Moon's Position in the Observer's Sky (Terrestrial Magnetism and Atmospheric Electricity, 1931).
- On the Observational Evidence for Changes in Ionization of the Upper Atmosphere Attributable to the Moon (Terrestrial Magnetism and Atmospheric Electricity, 1944).
- In Earthquakes, Tides, Unidentified Sounds, and related phenomena (1983) :
- The Correlation of Deep-Focus Earthquakes with Lunar Hour Angle and Declination (Science, 1935).
- In Lightning, Auroras, Nocturnal Lights, and related luminous phenomena (1982) :
- The Aurora of March 28, 1928 (Science, 1928).