Lat: 30.0°N, Long: 53.8°W, Length: 14 km, Depth: km, Rükl: 8
- The typical width of Rima Cleopatra is 0.5 to 0.8 km, but it expands to an indefinite width to the east (at least 1.5 km before it fades).
- Greek female name.
- Number 82 in Debra Hurwitz's Atlas and Catalog of Sinuous Rilles.
- According to NASA RP-1097, "Rima Cleopatra" is a Minor Feature whose name was originally intended only for use in connection with Topophotomap 38B2/S1(on which it is plotted).
- Because "Cleopatra" is regarded as a given name it does not honor any particular Cleopatra.
- Cleopatra (of Rima Cleopatra) is the most western one of the near side's small lunar formations which have generic "first names".- DannyCaes Jul 8, 2010