Lat: 36.5°S, Long: 6.5°E, Diam: 52 km, Depth: 1.06 km, Rükl: 66
Depth data from Kurt Fisher database
- Westfall, 2000: 1.06 km
- Cherrington, 1969: 1.98 km
- Satellite crater Kaiser C is on the ALPO list of bright ray craters.
- Satellite crater Kaiser C is on the ALPO list of banded craters
- Frederik Kaiser (June 10, 1808 – July 28, 1872) was a Dutch astronomer. He is credited with the advancement of Dutch astronomy through his world-class scientific contributions of positional measurements, his successful popularization of astronomy in the Netherlands, and by helping to build a state-of-the-art observatory in 1861.
- Kaiser seems to have been a possible name for the bowl shaped high-albedo crater Mosting A (number 498), see W.R.Birt, august 1873.- DannyCaes May 19, 2013