Suggested mode of operation for this page:
- If you come across a page lacking an adequate illustration, please insert a link to it. If necessary include a comment about what is needed.
- If you have an image in mind that your are planning to upload soon, place your dated "signature" at the end of the entry (four "~" marks in a row) so others won't be unnecessarily duplicating your effort.
- When and if a suitable image has been added to the page (by that person or anyone else) please delete the entire entry.
- Jim Mosher Sep 17, 2007
Another need is for images to be rotated to have north up. This is complicated because most images come live from the LPOD Photo Gallery and it is necessary to rotate the image there - which only the submittor or an administrator can do. Also, as better images become available they should replace or be added to the LPOD page. However, the goal is to have both a high res spacecraft view and a great telescopic view.
- tychocrater Dec 7, 2008
- Articles labeled “Better photo available?” are counted as if they contained no image.
- File count is accurate at 2007-11-29. Presumably it is slightly out for earlier updates.
- ArbusDriver Jan 16, 2008
Table of Contents