Table of Contents
[#Schwabe-Description: Wikipedia Description: Wikipedia]
[#Schwabe-Additional Information Additional Information]
[#Schwabe-LPOD Articles LPOD Articles]
Depth data from Kurt Fisher database
- Westfall, 2000: 1.32 km
- Samuel Heinrich Schwabe (October 25, 1789–April 11, 1875) a German astronomer remembered for his work on sunspots.
- A crater northeast of Schwabe was called Trewman by Wilkins and Moore, but the I.A.U. did not accept that name.
- Trewman was a contemporary English electronic specialist.
- Vallis Schwabe is Danny Caes' unofficial name for the (officially unnamed) valley which runs from Schwabe to the triplet Strabo L, B, N (east of Schwabe). See also LPOD Small Northern Gash.
- Erroneously printed as Scwabe (sans "h") on page 79 (libration chart 8) in the 21st Century Atlas of the Moon (2012).- DannyCaes DannyCaes Jan 23, 2013
Small Northern Gash ("Vallis Schwabe").
"Trewman": THE MOON by H.P.Wilkins and P.Moore.
This page has been edited 1 times. The last modification was made by - tychocrater tychocrater on Jun 13, 2009 3:24 pm - afx3u2