- Both item N°30 and item N°31 in C. A. Wood's list of Concentric Craters (1978) are located northeast of Bouguer. Try to detect them on the Hi-Res scan of Lunar Orbiter 4's photograph LOIV-151-h3.
- Research: Danny Caes
- IAU page: Bouguer
- Depth data from Kurt Fisher database
- Westfall, 2000: 3.21 km
- Viscardy, 1985: 2.5 km
- Cherrington, 1969: 2.49 km
- Included in ALPO list of bright ray craters
- TSI = 20, CPI = 5, FI = 20; MI =45 Smith and Sanchez, 1973
- Two concentric craters northeast of Bouguer (one near Bouguer A and the other near Bouguer B).
- Named for Pierre Bouguer (1698-1758), a French hydrographer.