|Lat: 36.93°N, Long: 141.72°W, Diam: 77.47 km, Depth: km, Rükl: (farside)|
left:LO V 028 h3 . right: LROC . Klute is the heavily eroded center crater. Note the wall slump produced by Klute W satellite at upper left.
LPOD Photo Gallery Lunar Orbiter Images Apollo Images
(LAC zone 34C1) USGS Digital Atlas PDF
- IAU page: Klute
- The odd appearance of the wall slump southeast of Klute W looks very much like the one in Dobrovol'skiy, from nearby crater Shirakatsi. - DannyCaes Sep 4, 2014
- Daniel O.; American rocketry scientist (1921-1964).
- Once called Vasilchenko (N° 140 on the Complete Moon Map 1969 of the Sternberg Astronomy Institute). Research: Danny Caes.
- Post-impact Modification of Klute W
- Impact melt on Klute W wall
- The Chicken or the Egg? (boulders on the rim of Klute W).
Named Features -- Prev: Kleymenov -- Next: Knox-Shaw